From consumer to co-creator.
Understand huge amounts of text and use for your own benefit.
Text Analytics Service
Our service is availabe on-premise or in the cloud.
Our service for efficient handling of mass text amounts is based on software modules, standard components and individually configurable dashboards.
For managers, functional experts and data scientists.
In our talks we speak about handling huge amounts of text with machine learning. Different topics become transparent - both for newbies and experts.
We help to bring AI solutions for complicated problems into production.
We coach and consult companies on their first steps towards machine learning. Typical questions are "Is it worthwile for me?", long before the actual implementation starts.
We coach collaboratively. We start our voyage together with our customers, and show how to make AI and Big Data can be made future-proof.
We reach our aims using iterative approaches and MVPs. We always work with prototypes.
- B.Sc in business administration
- Product Owner for Machine Learning projects
- Background in Change Management
- Part of Plattform Lernende Systeme committee.
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics
- Data Scientist and Machine Learning Architect
- Many years experience in designing scalable systems
Conference contributions & trainings
- ML Summit 2018 in Berlin: Text Analytics for Managers
- Servus KI! Festival in Nuremberg: Challenge Accepted! Machine Learning Live-Experiment
- Strata Data 2018 in New York: From chaos to insight: Automatically derive value from your user-generated content
- MCube 2018 in London: From chaos to structure: How to derive insights from your user-generated content
- COI Forum 2018 in Nuremberg: 4 examples for efficient handling of document archives
- Hackday 2018 Tech Incubators Zollhof in Nürnberg: 1 day Machine Learning Prototyping Workshop
- BayStartUp Startup Demo Night 2018 in Nürnberg: Contributor
- Minds Mastering Machines Conference 2018 in Köln: Influencer and Trends – a network analysis of user-generated content
- World Information Architecture Day WIAD 2018 in Munich: IA for Good
- Bitkom Big Data AI Summit 2018 in Hanau: Community Analytics - How to find engagement clusters zusammen mit Consorsbank
- data2day 2017 in Heidelberg: Workshop analysis and classification of large amounts of text
- Solutions.Hamburg 2017: Articial Intelligence – comfort or loss of control (Pecha Kucha session)
- The Whitepaper Festival 2017 in Dachau: Datenspinnerei
- DataWorks Summit 2017 in München: Classifying unstructured text – a hybrid deterministic/ML approach
- Bitkom Big Data Summit 2017 in Hanau: Classification of unstructured texts - determinstic and ML approach
- Apache Big Data Konferenz 2016 in Sevilla: Classifying unstructured text: Deterministic and Machine learning approaches
- data2day 2016 in Karlsruhe: Using realtime context for optimizing website search results
- Big Data Konferenz auf der TDWI 2016 in München: Big Data between technology and organization culture
- Startplatz Köln, Big Data Konferenz #3 2016: Head or toe? Big Data between technology and organization culture
- Apache Big Data Konferenz 2016 in Vancouver: Data Science with news headlines
- iX kompakt 2018: Three-part tutorial about text analytics with machine learning
- iX 2018: Three-part tutorial abouttext analysis with Machine Learning: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- iX Juni 2017: Apache Big Data Landscape
- Heise Developer 2017: Realtime context for optimizing website search results
- iX Dezember 2016: Report about Apache Big Data Conference 2016 in Sevilla
- Heise Developer 2016: Report about Apache Big Data Conference in Vancouver
- OBJEKTspektrum 2016: Six steps to a big data prototype
- Informatik Aktuell 2015: Anatomy of a big data project - from requirements to prototype