Understand your content
Our mission is making UGC understandable, measurable and accessible with the help of AI in order to create business value.
Our solutions and trainings enable former passive content consumers to leverage AI technology and become pro-active co-creators.
Services for automatic UGC analysis
All services can be booked on-premise or as SaaS in the cloud.
Leveraging human-generated unstructured content is a crucial part of a company's outside-in strategy. Our clients are able to better listen to their customers, better align their business strategy with customer expectations, better engage the customers in relevant content production and automatise their redactional processes.
For managers, functional experts and data scientists.
We help moving AI out of the technical corner into the heart of the enterprise. The training/coaching module "Artificial intelligence for managers" enables participants to use technical terms correctly and - more important - make decisions based on their own understanding of the new possibilities.
Our training modules are based on methods like lean startup and design thinking. We have been very successful with e.g. a "five hour co-creation challenge" to create real-world ML prototype output as something the participants can be proud of.
Artificial Intelligence for managers
Understand and assess machine learning in order to strategically re-aligning your company and drive innovation.
Advanced Text Analytics
Learn how to find insights in huge amount of your own text data and explain the business case to your management.
Co-Creation Data Challenge
Management, functional and technical experts create a real-world ML prototype in only four hours.
We help companies to gain all necessary functional and technical competences to deal with human-generated unstructured content.
We help companies on their first steps towards leveraging their user-generated content with AI. For example with finding answers to questions like "How can I move my business forward transform with AI?", "What use cases are well-suited for AI and how can I myself be more innovative?" "What skills do I need within my company?"
We coach collaboratively. While we are AI & UGC experts, our clients know their business best. By intelligently connecting the dots we discover innovative use cases that have the potential to transform your business. Fast feedback loops between us and our clients make sure we iterate and improve without losing direction. We create real-world ML prototypes that make it easier for allow our clients to evaluate which idea is worth moving forward deploying into production.
Conference talks, workshops & side projects
- data2day 2017 in Heidelberg: Advanced text analytics for data scientists (One-day workshop)
- Solutions.Hamburg 2017: Articial Intelligence – comfort or loss of control (Pecha Kucha session)
- The Whitepaper Festival 2017 in Dachau: Datenspinnerei (collaborative project about Artificial Intelligence)
- DataWorks Summit 2017 in Munich:Classifying unstructured text – a hybrid deterministic/ML approach (talk)
- Bitkom Big Data Summit 2017 in Hanau: Classification of unstructured text – deterministically and with Machine learning (talk)
- Apache Big Data Konferenz 2016 in Seville:Classifying unstructured text: Deterministic and Machine learning approaches (talk)
- data2day 2016 in Karlsruhe: Using the real-time context for optimizing website search results (talk)
- Big Data Conference at TDWI 2016 in Munich: Big Data between technique and organizational culture (talk)
- Startplatz Köln, Big Data Conference #3 2016: From the belly to the head and back - Big Data between technique and organisational culture (talk)
- Apache Big Data Conference 2016 in Vancouver: Data Science with news headlines (talk)
- iX June 2017: Apache Big Data Landscape
- Heise Developer 2017: Real-time context for better search results on websites
- iX December 2016: Report about Apache Big Data conference 2016 in Sevilla
- Heise Developer 2016: Report about Apache Big Data conference in Vancouver
- OBJEKTspektrum 2016: How to build a Big Data-prototype in six steps
- Informatik Aktuell 2015: How to build a Big Data-prototype in six steps – from requirements to prototypes
Call us for Action
Managing directors: Stephanie Fischer, Dr. Christian Winkler
Municipal court Munich, HRB 234767
VAT number: DE313104696